Monday, March 16, 2015

Raiiiiiiinnny weekend! (and fried rice)


Fried rice I WORSHIP CHUU






HAAAAAALOWWWW!
There's a cyclone closing in on Auckland - - and it's been raining all afternoon today

It means I can't go for a walk in the school grounds
but I get to stay in and eat ;) and that's 10+times better 

Eating fried rice reminds me of the times when I didn't board...I would eat lots of chocolates and pastries, shakes and desserts, NOT TO MISS OUT our family's awesome dinner...we don't usually eat fried rice as a meal, except if I was in a hurry...usually there would be pork/chicken soup, steamed tofu and egg, lots of potatoes...hot pots....stir fry...........


But in a world where Chinese food is scarce, even fried rice becomes a luxuryyy ;)))...



Bin outside school with a mocking jay symmmbolllll ;D
I'm drooling over this post so it's going to be short one - -
HAve a GREEEEAT  WEEKEND READERSssz!!! ;p

Lily <3










0 comments:

Post a Comment