Friday, March 13, 2015

Out of Nutella(!)and some thoughts on Friday night :)

Good evening guys ;D!

Have you all challenged a fear food today?
I certainly have, and that's PASTA WITH MEATBALLS (not as dramatic as gif above, but yeah). AND BANANA CAKE. ;)
Lately i've become temporarily 'lactose intolerant'......
I would come back to the boarding house from school and craaaaaavvvveee milk and cake
but after i'm halfway through my cup, awwwwful stomach cramps start up :(...

I have a love/hate relationship with milk! yayyyyyy ^_^


stomach cramps and bloating also start up when i'm 20minutes into a meal
its just the weirdest thing when your body's warning you to STOP EATING, while still craving for tons of food *_*!!!!
Just don't ask when you see me bending double over the dinner table...

Headaches,mind fog, rashes, acne (uhhhhhhh) have also started to show uppppppppppp
and my midsection would balloon and bloat after every meal ( and we have P.E after lunch, which is juuuuuust great - _-!!!!!)
What my body's constantly telling me about cake...
(but not necessarily in the form of an evil stepmother *_*)


After bloating for about 30 mins however,  I find myself craving for food again! it's like extreme hunger's NEVER GOING TO STOP. It's eased in the past days however, and i'm finding myself craving for a variety now, rather than just cake, or just bread and jam.
gradually, i'm adding vegetables and fruit into every meal :)))))))) 
Would lovvvvee to meet anyone who's going through the EH stage of recovery too;)






Bad news: Sadly, I'm SCRAPING THE BOTTOM of my (and my friends' ;P  hehe) NUTELLA JAR (s)   :(((((((





Good news: Thankfully, it's SATURDAY TOMORROW!!!  and every saturday the school generously puts a jar of Nutella in the kitchen!




Having settled that, I'm proud to say that I had chocolate mousse with cream for dessert today ;')
although I still got terribly sick in the middle and had to throw it away
but it was a giant kick back at AN ;))))
Just completed a bake sale survey from my school ;) I neeeeeeeeeeeed more CAKE, MORE IIIIIIIIIIIIIICE CREAM :DDD!!

Keep eating your way back to recovery....
Tell the AN inside your mind to back off YOUR life!


xxx, Lily :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment