Tuesday, March 3, 2015

First week of recovery :)

Sooooooooooo I guess this is going to be the first post in my blog :) I don't know how this will all work, but time will probably even it out for me :P 
This blog is for me to record down all my random feelings and thoughts/opinions throughout the recovery process( and probably a couple of rants now and then? )
I know there are many of you out there like me on your first shaky days of recovery and all I want to say is : CONGRATULATIONS! !!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MADE IT OUT THE FIRST STEP,exclamation MARK EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!!! And using Dave's (my gym couch/being I usually rant to before I found out about blogging) own words, : 'pulled the brakes on the freight train that was pulling you down ' :P 
And for the people out there who are still unsure of joining recovery, no I cannot decide for you. But what I can tell you is that IT .IS .POSSIBLE. Yes, I know I will go through a lot (  binging, regret, relapse, guilt, breakdowns,BLAhBLAHBLABLAblablaBLAhH) and there would be times where ED will start stealing my hope, but it's a curvy road to a ONE .WAY .GOAL.
So get up, brush the dust off your pants and go kick some ANA ASS.



Lastly, If theres anyone out there who wants to talk/chat about anything, i'm free to all :) I can't do much to help you, but feel free to ask some questions too..( I'll probably ask you tons as well )
email me at lilyweikats@gmail.com
Feel free to comment on the page (ohhhhh I would like that!!!!!)
I'll determine some time every now and then to organise my blog :p
Determined to meet you all!
-Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment